High Performance Teams Are The Result Of Strong Skills and Effective Processes.
DEVELOP YOUR TEAM TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS.
Soft Skills Training
FEATURED COURSE SERIES
Individuals who are willing to stretch beyond their comfort zones typically not only have more professional success, but live happier lives as well.
Leveraging Communication Styles
This 5 course series will bring you and your organization the following benefits:
- Enhance staff rapport with patients
- Improve rates of conversion of new patients and retention of existing patients
- Understand how patients with different communication styles prefer treatments presented to them.
- Understand what type of approach is optimal for each communication style
- Effectively motivate your staff through understanding their individual communication styles
- Assign the most appropriate roles and tasks for your staff’s individual communication styles
- Foster teamwork by enhancing mutual understanding among staff
Cultivating a Winning Mindset
These are some of the benefits that this bundle bring to you and to your organization:
- More positive organizational culture
- Staff willingness to improve
- Higher morale
- Increased staff productivity
- Enhanced practice performance
A FEW MORE REASONS WHY
Investing in your team’s skills development will accelerate your business growth.
Boost Treatment Acceptance Rates
Positive Organizational Culture
High Performance Teams
Dental Practice Analysis
Take our self-assessment to learn whether or not your front-office, back-office, and management are operating optimally and using best practices.
“It was a great experience and the content was truly helpful.”
“Course was short and to the point. No surprises in the content – but is a great overview to provide a framework for which you can build and execute HR strategy in an organization quickly and effectively.”
“These courses allowed me to get a better understanding of the subject learned. I found the material extremely interesting and educational. I will definitely apply what I’ve learned in the workplace!”